Friday, October 8, 2010

My Best Girl




Friendship is not an "official" legal or biological relationship, like a spouse or parent. It is entirely voluntary with no formal, binding responsibilities. Friendship is not universally defined; it means something different to every individual. Just as there is nothing more soul-satisfying than a treasured friendship, there is nothing more poignant than the deep, sad ache for a cherished confidant with whom you can no longer share your everyday escapades or innermost thoughts.

Something was missing in my life ever since i left Chandigarh two years ago. I always use to think may be its my love for City Beautiful. But yesterday i realised that it was my best gal i missed ever since. My Relation with My Best Friend became sour because of some weird people around us. We were immature to realise what we are losing...

We decided to follow our own paths. I always missed her but adamant to confess. We met so many times, exchanged texts and e-mails. We were two different people now stiff n formal for some reasons until yesterday. We were talking for hours and giggling as we use to for no reason. Finally we are back together now. I guess it wasn't too late to realise her worth in my life. Everything happens for a reason.Nothing happens by chance. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of our soul. Without these small tests,we don't appreciate what we have...

I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing. I wanted to thank you for everything you have ever done for me. You have always been there when I needed you, and you were always by my side. People comes and goes,nothing can replace you ever...

YOU ARE MY ANGEL :)

"A best friend isn't someone who's just always there for you. It's someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment